How the Matchmaking event works?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners.
Participants meet for pre-arranged bilateral face2face meetings. Each meeting will last around 15 minutes.
Take advantage of the opportunity and introduce your company/organisation by publishing a high quality profile.
1. Online registration
I. Your company profile
- In English, clear and relevant to the event.
- It will be reviewed before it is approved and published
II. Contact details of the person attending the event
III. Market place
- Explain the technology/product/expertise you are offering/looking for
- Specify the type of partner you are looking for
IV. Your Availability
- Choose the time slots you can allocate for the meetings
Your co-operation profile is your business card. Write a high quality and meaningful profile.
2. Promotion of published profiles
- Approved cooperation profiles will be published online
- All published profiles will be extensively promoted by the organisers of this event
- High quality profiles are visited about 50-150 times BEFORE the event and will still be viewed AFTER
3. Selection of bilateral meetings
I. E-mail notification when booking is open
- You will receive an e-mail reminding you that you can start booking bilateral meetings
II. Booking bilateral meetings
- Filter cooperation profiles and find the ones aligned with your goals
- Request meetings to the companies/organisations you are interested in meeting
- Accept/reject the meetings you are asked for
- Remember that participants can only request International meetings.
III. Your schedule
- Receive your meeting schedule (time & table number) a few days before the event
4. At the event
- Check the lastest version of your meeting schedule through the platform
- Be at the event location 5 minutes before your meeting
- RESPECT the other participant's time and show up to all your meetings
- If an unforeseen circumstance comes up and you will not attend a meeting, please cancel your meeetings through the platform. In this way, the other participant will get a notification
Our staff will be at your disposal during the matchmaking event.